Being the big time dog lover that I am, I just had to share all about the premiere of a new Amazon Original series called, The Pack -available to watch on November 20th. This cool new show is an unscripted competition reality series featuring human-dog teams on an epic, global adventure.
To celebrate, Amazon Prime Video has created the ultimate holiday for dogs and the people who love them. The extraordinary #PACKEDWEEKEND, will offer one-of-a-kind, pup-centric experiences. This is a global celebration, running Friday, November 20th through Sunday, November 22nd, and invites everyone and their pets to experience pampering, exciting activities, and a way to help support charities.
Keep reading for a list of confirmed activities and giveaways in Dallas,
PACKED WEEKEND IN DALLAS
Beginning Friday, November 20th, local businesses in select cities around the world will offer giveaways, discounted or free services, surprise pup-grades, and gifts with purchase throughout PACKED WEEKEND. Check out what’s happening in Dallas.
- Dallas Dog RRR: Rescue.Rehab.Reform – Dallas Dog RRR is waiving adoption fees for the first two dogs adopted on Friday, November 20th, courtesy of The Pack! These pups will also go home with prizes from The Pack including a portable dog bowl and poop scoop baggies.
- Vhea’s Laundro Mutt – Free nail trims and buy one get one free on self-serve baths Saturday, November 21, courtesy of The Pack.
- Mutt’s Canine Cantina Fort Worth – Mutt’s is hosting a special watch party of The Pack on Friday, Nov. 20. Mutt’s is also offering a free Pupcorn and Pupsicle to the first 100 guests, courtesy of The Pack.
- Mutt’s Canine Cantina Dallas – Mutt’s in Dallas is offering a free day pass ($8.95) and The Pack branded prizes to anyone that stops by Mutt’s to show that they participated in The Pack Walk anytime between Friday, November 20th and Sunday, November 22nd.
- Red Roof – where pets always stay free, will temporarily rename for the weekend as “Red Woof” with special check-in gifts when you stay with your pets in tow.
In addition to the paw-some experiences available in locations throughout the world, PACKED WEEKEND will take over cities with can’t miss experiences and delights from dog-loving brands. So be sure to visit PackedWeekend.com to learn more about offerings from all the participating brands.