Autumn at the Arboretum, presented by Reliant, highlights the nationally acclaimed Pumpkin Village featuring four 20-foot-tall decorated pumpkin houses and creative displays fashioned from more than 90,000 pumpkins, gourds and squash. With this years theme, “The Art of the Pumpkin,” the Dallas Arboretum’s popular festival has been named one of the “Best Fall Festivals to Celebrate the Season” by Country Living Magazine. This is the perfect place to hang out this fall with your family, all while being safe and socially distant.
Things to do
One of my favorite places to visit is the Arboretum, especially during the fall. They always have a ton of family friendly things going on. So, if you are looking to get out of the, for some safe, social distancing fun you need to come out and enjoy this lovely place. Here is a list of what they have going on this fall;
- DEMONSTRATION COOKING – Every Monday
- Chef-tastic Cooking Series (check calendar for dates
- Mommy & Me Mondays Every Monday through October 27
- Tiny Tot Tuesdays Every Tuesday through October 27
- Pumpkin Thursdays Scavenger HuntEvery Thursday
- Learn to Grow Horticulture Presentation
- Live Music & Performances Every Weekend
- Mum Day! October 17-18
- “Owl-O-Ween” with Window to the WildOctober 24 Noon-2 p.m.
- Family Fun WeekendOctober 31-November 1
Be sure to check out the calendar for all the details, plus many more events!
Plan your Visit
Autumn at the Arboretum opens on September 19 and runs through November 1.
Tickets and parking must be reserved online or by calling Customer Service at 214.515.6615 between 9am–5pm. Tickets are a (4) hour block. Price: $12-$17
Effective Saturday, September 26, we will require all guests 5 years of age or older to wear a face covering while visiting the Dallas Arboretum, unless medically unable to do so.